Okay, so my second viewing of “Inception” has spoilers:
- I understand the plot 100% this time. I’m glad for that.
- My gut reaction the first time I saw the film was a 7, than while writing my review I moved the film to a 9.5 and now it’s a 10 and I feel it’s Christopher Nolan’s masterpiece. I enjoy “The Prestige” and “Insomnia” more, but “Inception” is fucking fantastic.
- “Inception” is better than “The Matrix”.
- I still feel the same way about the ending. I think that the only way Cobb could “live” was in a dream. Saito’s way of standing up to his part of their bargain was having Ellen Page architect Cobb’s dream. I think that when the totem shakes at the end, represents something happening in Page’s reality causing the totem to shake.
- Ellen Page was mediocre the second time around.
- Ken Watanabe is fucking fantastic.
- What if the ending is actually inception?