My little buddy Dan tagged me in this, about fucking time someone did! Eat shit Aiden and Castor!
10. The first movie I ever saw in theaters was “Batman” – 1989. Thank you Mommy.
9. In my pompous opinion Robert DeNiro’s best performance is as Rupert Pupkin (which is often mispronounced and misspelled) in Scorsese’s “The King of Comedy”.
8. I met is Fred Ward. I was 16 and in downtown Chicago with my friends and we were at Marshall Fields and I spotted him by the jewelry counter. I walked up to him and said, “Mr. Ward I just wanted to let you know I’m a big fan of your work.” He looked at me and said, “How does someone your age know who the hell I am.”
Two words: “Remo Williams.”
He laughed, shook my hand and said, “Thanks kid, I really appreciate it.”
7. I fucking LOATH Ellen Page.
6. “The Blair Witch Project” gave me nightmares. Still does if I watch it.
5. My favorite movie ever is “All That Jazz”.
4. I think “Gladiator” is one of the most overrated movies ever, followed by “Crash” and “The Hurt Locker”. “Gladiator” is a solid 7.
3. I have a phobia of water because of “Jaws”. Seriously.
2. The scene in “Bad Lieutenant” where Harvey Keitel pulls over the two girls made me gag and almost throw up on myself.
1. I would have sex with Warren Beatty.